DBFN The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBFN The Next Generation

The Next Generation of DBZ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LwoJX GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LwoJX

LwoJX GM Application Empty
PostSubject: LwoJX GM Application   LwoJX GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

In Game Name(s):LwoJX

Byond Key:LwoJX3

Time Playing Byond:I have been playing byond for 4 years

Time Playing DBFN/GR: Since it has started which is since November or December

GM Experience: Co-Owner on Pokemon Elements, GM lv 2 on a random Pokemon game(Can't remember the name). If you want to find out the name you can check with Zewo. He was the Co-Owner. GM on Pokemon RP Reborn. GM lv 1 on FN. GM lv 5 on GR.

Any non GM related exp:I used to help alot on Pokemon Origins if you need any proof you can talk to anyone on there http://www.byond.com/games/Alexander08/PokemonOrigins< Hub Page. It has been down for 2 weeks now

Skills: I know how to juggle(off topic), I am also a very friendly person, but at the same time don't cross me :p

Hobbies: I used to play baseball, but then I got injured & couldn't play no more. Now I just play basketball or volleyball during gym in school. Nothing full time though. Babysitting is the best I can do for a hobby now.

What do you enjoy?: I enjoy playing BYOND. I also enjoy playing my 360(even thought it hasn't been turned on in a while). I also enjoy watching movies.

If there was an arguement between 2 players how would you handle it?: Mute the two mofo's & get on with my life DUH!. Joking lol. The real way to handle it is to find out how the argument started & hear the sides of both players. At the end of it you come up with a solution that suites both players. The argument might also depend on what exactly it is. If it's something actually worth fighting about or is it something stupid. Is it something that might be a player breaking a rule & might be calling for a ban or something like that "he killed me while I was trying to get a dragonball".

Why do you want to become a GM/Admin/Enforcer?: The reason I would like to be enforcer is because I talk sexy & there is nothing more to that. xD. For real though, I would like to be an enforcer because of how unique this game is. This is a great game with many unique things. I have been playing it since it has been put up & would like to be part of the staff. I like the people on it & I have known most of them from RU. This game should really be getting more people to be part of it & I would be very happy to help with that.

Unique things:
Dodgeball is something that I have not seen in any dragon ball z game that I have played on byond. It's probably something that people have not thought of.

Static Bomb: Is one the most unique & funniest moves I have ever seen. I can honestly say that none of the other game owners have the balls to make a move like this.

The map: This is one of the biggest maps ever. The map is so big it's not even in the help book. Yea... thats epic

Angel Race is something that no other game has thought about. You also made it's own unique moves. People who play this game will know that if they see another game with the "Angel Race", it's from here.

Unknown Race is something that leaves the people waiting to see more. They want to know what this new thing will be. It may not be done, but it has not been seen anywhere else.

What does being a GM/Admin/Enforcer mean to you?: Being a GM for this game would be the complete journey. After being part of the game then become a staff you can say that you are dedicated to the game & that it's something that you want to be part of full time.

If the game was being spammed or advertised on what would you do?: If the game was being spammed or advertise, I would ban the person. There is nothing else to do. Well actually, if it was being spammed it would call for a mute. Then you have to explain to the person why they were muted & not to do it again. If they stop doing it then you know that it wasn't meant to be done on purpose. If they continue then it means that you have to take further action to maybe boot or even worst ban. If it was advertisement I think that would call to automatic ban. We wouldn't want anyone trying to take the player base away from such a great game. Besides that, I don't think that anyone would actually even go to the other game after being on this one.

How would you be able to help the game out and become more popular?: Well, I already have plenty of ideas for the game. Idea's that would make the game more unique that it already is. The game would excell to a point where it's the greatest game on BYOND. Not only with my help, but with your amazing skills of coding.

Personal Statement: Well I have said basically all that needs to be said. If I write a statement I don't think that it would really help.

Contact Info: You have to buy me dinner first Wink

MSN/GMAIL/YAHOO/ETC: Badboy2396@hotmail.com (I WAS FUCKING 9 OR 10 WHEN I MADE IT! )
Back to top Go down
Solid-Sting-Tech
Admin

LwoJX GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: LwoJX GM Application   LwoJX GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 am

LwoJX wrote:
In Game Name(s):LwoJX

Byond Key:LwoJX3

Time Playing Byond:I have been playing byond for 4 years

Time Playing DBFN/GR: Since it has started which is since November or December

GM Experience: Co-Owner on Pokemon Elements, GM lv 2 on a random Pokemon game(Can't remember the name). If you want to find out the name you can check with Zewo. He was the Co-Owner. GM on Pokemon RP Reborn. GM lv 1 on FN. GM lv 5 on GR.

Any non GM related exp:I used to help alot on Pokemon Origins if you need any proof you can talk to anyone on there http://www.byond.com/games/Alexander08/PokemonOrigins< Hub Page. It has been down for 2 weeks now

Skills: I know how to juggle(off topic), I am also a very friendly person, but at the same time don't cross me :p

Hobbies: I used to play baseball, but then I got injured & couldn't play no more. Now I just play basketball or volleyball during gym in school. Nothing full time though. Babysitting is the best I can do for a hobby now.

What do you enjoy?: I enjoy playing BYOND. I also enjoy playing my 360(even thought it hasn't been turned on in a while). I also enjoy watching movies.

If there was an arguement between 2 players how would you handle it?: Mute the two mofo's & get on with my life DUH!. Joking lol. The real way to handle it is to find out how the argument started & hear the sides of both players. At the end of it you come up with a solution that suites both players. The argument might also depend on what exactly it is. If it's something actually worth fighting about or is it something stupid. Is it something that might be a player breaking a rule & might be calling for a ban or something like that "he killed me while I was trying to get a dragonball".

Why do you want to become a GM/Admin/Enforcer?: The reason I would like to be enforcer is because I talk sexy & there is nothing more to that. xD. For real though, I would like to be an enforcer because of how unique this game is. This is a great game with many unique things. I have been playing it since it has been put up & would like to be part of the staff. I like the people on it & I have known most of them from RU. This game should really be getting more people to be part of it & I would be very happy to help with that.

Unique things:
Dodgeball is something that I have not seen in any dragon ball z game that I have played on byond. It's probably something that people have not thought of.

Static Bomb: Is one the most unique & funniest moves I have ever seen. I can honestly say that none of the other game owners have the balls to make a move like this.

The map: This is one of the biggest maps ever. The map is so big it's not even in the help book. Yea... thats epic

Angel Race is something that no other game has thought about. You also made it's own unique moves. People who play this game will know that if they see another game with the "Angel Race", it's from here.

Unknown Race is something that leaves the people waiting to see more. They want to know what this new thing will be. It may not be done, but it has not been seen anywhere else.

What does being a GM/Admin/Enforcer mean to you?: Being a GM for this game would be the complete journey. After being part of the game then become a staff you can say that you are dedicated to the game & that it's something that you want to be part of full time.

If the game was being spammed or advertised on what would you do?: If the game was being spammed or advertise, I would ban the person. There is nothing else to do. Well actually, if it was being spammed it would call for a mute. Then you have to explain to the person why they were muted & not to do it again. If they stop doing it then you know that it wasn't meant to be done on purpose. If they continue then it means that you have to take further action to maybe boot or even worst ban. If it was advertisement I think that would call to automatic ban. We wouldn't want anyone trying to take the player base away from such a great game. Besides that, I don't think that anyone would actually even go to the other game after being on this one.

How would you be able to help the game out and become more popular?: Well, I already have plenty of ideas for the game. Idea's that would make the game more unique that it already is. The game would excell to a point where it's the greatest game on BYOND. Not only with my help, but with your amazing skills of coding.

Personal Statement: Well I have said basically all that needs to be said. If I write a statement I don't think that it would really help.

Contact Info: You have to buy me dinner first Wink

MSN/GMAIL/YAHOO/ETC: Badboy2396@hotmail.com (I WAS FUCKING 9 OR 10 WHEN I MADE IT! )

I have more than 10 emails, make a new one lol.
Back to top Go down

LwoJX GM Application
Page 1 of 1