DBFN The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBFN The Next Generation

The Next Generation of DBZ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CuDis Gm Application ( fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Areeb786

CuDis Gm Application ( fixed) Empty
PostSubject: CuDis Gm Application ( fixed)   CuDis Gm Application ( fixed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:54 pm

In Game Name(s): CuDi, CuDi x
Byond Key: Areeb786
Time Playing Byond: 4 1/2 years
Time Playing DBFN/GR: a week after it was created
GM Experience: Dragon ball z Broken Bonds lvl 10k gm
Any non GM related exp: played with Game Co- Leader verbs and lvl 4 verbs on your test game. i know my verbs good
Skills: iconning, helping, i know alot about dbz games,
Hobbies: playing videogames, skateboarding, watching DBz
What do you enjoy?: hanging out with friends, playing on the computer

If there was an arguement between 2 players how would you handle it?: try to get both sides of the story and hepl them out

Why do you want to become a GM/Admin/Enforcer?: So i can help new comers and explain how to play and what to do and how to be good at these types of games

What does being a GM/Admin/Enforcer mean to you?: alot, because if a GM abuses there is basically no point in playing the game because Gm are abusing and they have more power over players so its no fair

If the game was being spammed or advertised on what would you do?: Ban the person.

How would you be able to help the game out and become more popular?: by telling more people about and fanning the HUB and leaving a good feedback

Personal Statement: I really like thorns games because they are unique in there own ways like attacks. they are fun to play because i know alot of people on the games and there is someone cool active. me i am a very active person

Contact Info: Email : flare.m@hotmail.com

MSN/GMAIL/YAHOO/ETC: msn, hotmail

Last edited by Areeb786 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LwoJX

PostSubject: Re: CuDis Gm Application ( fixed)   CuDis Gm Application ( fixed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 pm

nice, you like to help. you sound more unique than all of the other gm's. All they do is help, but you, you help. Well it's nice to know that. Nothing really unique about this app =/. I'll let thorn decide sice I can't critique o.o just bEUCASE MY KEYBFOARD IS F'D UP
Back to top Go down
Areeb786

PostSubject: Re: CuDis Gm Application ( fixed)   CuDis Gm Application ( fixed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm

dosnt matter any more idgaf forget it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CuDis Gm Application ( fixed)   CuDis Gm Application ( fixed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CuDis Gm Application ( fixed)
Page 1 of 1