DBFN The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBFN The Next Generation

The Next Generation of DBZ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

William's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Will

William's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: William's GM Application   William's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 pm

In Game Name(s):
William

Byond Key:
Good Will

Time Playing Byond:
6 Years { Lost My Old Account }

Time Playing DBFN/GR:
1 hour

GM Experience:
Dragonball: Fall Of The Sayins~ Level: 3
Dragonball z Dark Apocalypse~ Level: 4 (Blackey's Server)
Dragonball Z: Immortal Damnation~ Level: 1
Dragonball Z: Dark Renagade~ Level: 2
DragonBall Transcended Warriors~ Level: 5
Dragonball GT: Warriors Reborn~ Level: 3
Dragonball GT: Warriors United~ Level: 3

Any non GM related exp:
Co-Owner | GFX Artist

Skills:
GFX Artist

Hobbies:
Basketball, Computer, Xbox, Football, School, Board Games, and Hockey

What do you enjoy?: ^

If there was an arguement between 2 players how would you handle it?:
I would try to settle it by asking what had happened. I would tell them to calm down then mute whoever deserved it.

Why do you want to become a GM/Admin/Enforcer?:
I love helping people out and setting an example. I do not like it when GM's aren't on and something happens to another player. I have made a promise to help everyone in need. People usually doubt me on other games, because I am young, but I know for a fact I am very responsible. People always say if I were a GM I would abuse, because I was young. To tell you the truth I have not abused on any game I have been a GM on. So please do not doubt me because of my age. I am very responsible.

What does being a GM/Admin/Enforcer mean to you?:
It means that I have a HUGE responsibility. I have the job of watching over our players and making sure that no one hurts them in any way shape or form. Cyber bullying is not necessary, I mean people have suicide over it before. I will not let any of that happen on this game. I will make sure it is a very safe environment for all ages.

If the game was being spammed or advertised on what would you do?:
I would ban Key and IP. Then go to the game they advertised and tell them to stop.

How would you be able to help the game out and become more popular?:
I could tell all my friends about it or advertise on different games, if you allow me.

Personal Statement:
You should pick me, because I know a lot about being a GM. I have been a GM on several different games, and on every game all the players loved me. I know a lot about DB/DBZ/DBGT and I think that mite come in handy. I am always on Byond and am rarely afk. I know for fact I will be an awesome GM. I am very nice, but I can be strict. I can be really stubborn, but I know when to cool down. I am really funny, but I am not immature at all. My grammar is excellent, and I don't spam messages like "I like pie, I like pie, I like pie, etc." I will not stand for any disrespect towards fellow GM's or players. I will not hesitate to mute. I will ask permission from higher GM's for boots though.

Online Contact Info: v

MSN/GMAIL/YAHOO/ETC: MSN - gforcef@cox.net
Back to top Go down

William's GM Application
Page 1 of 1