DBFN The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBFN The Next Generation

The Next Generation of DBZ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SirSmackU99

Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D Empty
PostSubject: Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D   Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:07 am

In Game Name(s): Logan/SirSmackU

Byond Key: Sirsmacku/Beatdown99/Zozonut

Time Playing Byond: 7-8 years

Time Playing DBFN/GR: The day you first started hosting it

GM Experience: Broken Bonds (Co-Owner)/Dragonball Z: Warriors Within(Enforcer)
Naruto: Kyuubi Vengeance (lvl 4/6 admin) Naruto: Death Storm (Head Gm)/Bleach: Eternity Moderator & Naruto Ninja Faith (Head Gm)

Any non GM related exp: Dragonball GT: Rebirth Unleashed/ Dragonball GT: Infinite Realms/DBFN xD and GR

Skills: Soccer, Iconning, Coding (lil bit gotta re-practice that), excuses for your parents, good advice when it comes to women <----no joke (sounds a bit weird but its a useful thing)

Hobbies:TV,Reading,Video Games,iconning

What do you enjoy?:Anime, Sports, Girls, Cookies,

If there was an arguement between 2 players how would you handle it?: Depending on how bad the argument is, I would mute both players for a minute or two. Then I would ask them both a one after another what happened and how it started, anybody who know's what is happening would be my witness and then give them the appropriate punishment for the cause.

Why do you want to become a GM/Admin/Enforcer?: I want to become an Enforcer because I want to keep practicing my skills in technology so in the future I would be ready to make my own game. I dislike it when players disobey the laws and then it annoys everyone and they ruin everything and people quit the game.

What does being a GM/Admin/Enforcer mean to you?:Being a GM/Admin/Enforcer means that I have a job to do and that I am trusted by the owner and the players of the game.

If the game was being spammed or advertised on what would you do?:If it was a spam I would mute, 2nd time boot and 3rd time it's ban. Advertising I would ban immediately.

How would you be able to help the game out and become more popular?: I would invite players from every game i've ever played and describe how this game owns every other one. I would help with the iconning and some of the coding. I would convince others to invite their friends once they start playing DBFN. I can help with some new techs aswell.

Personal Statement: The game looks nice but it looks like it still needs alot updates. I like anime, i'm usually always in a good mood but people say i'm not because I go on killing sprees. I speak 3 languages (English/French/Kreol). Anime for life and Naruto + Bleach= the shit!

Contact Info: mauritius_10@hotmail.com

MSN/GMAIL/YAHOO/ETC: msn or hotmail
Back to top Go down
LwoJX

PostSubject: Re: Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D   Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm

HOLY FUCK! ARE YOU ALL READY TO HEAR SOMETHING LWOJX HAS NEVER SAID! Nice app. Like how you answered your questions, but do you mind adding more details. I think you should be a gm.
Back to top Go down
Solid-Sting-Tech
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D   Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Veiwed and Considered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D   Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logan's app for admin/back-up or fulltime iconner =D
Page 1 of 1