DBFN The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBFN The Next Generation

The Next Generation of DBZ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKing

Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King Empty
PostSubject: Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King   Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 am

In Game Name(s): Dark King ,ODK , DK, mostly Dark King

Byond Key: abc123kg

Time Playing Byond: 2-3 years

Time Playing DBFN/GR: 10 hours in total

GM Experience: im currently a levle 100 gm on dragonball z choas

Any non GM related exp: none

Skills: i cant do much but give idea that i have which i have alot for you and it will help with my experience playing dragonball z games

Hobbies: fishing reading facebook if u can call it a hobby

What do you enjoy?: friday nights

If there was an arguement between 2 players how would you handle it?: ask what wrong see if i cant solve it ill ask an admin higher or who can help them if not mute the person who started it if i dont no i mute them both

Why do you want to become a GM/Admin/Enforcer?: to help you with managing players and help them with there problems

What does being a GM/Admin/Enforcer mean to you?: being a responsible and helping others

If the game was being spammed or advertised on what would you do?: mute the world if i cant find the spammer if not give them a warning unless the server is going to crash ill ban them

How would you be able to help the game out and become more popular?: i have some good friends who own poplular game i could ask them to help get the word out about ur game

Personal Statement: i will not abuse any of my admin powers if i doi will accept any punishment

Online Contact Info: pager might take 5-10 mins to replay or if not im away or sleeping i never log out so just page me

MSN/GMAIL/YAHOO/ETC: crazykeltonisback@Live.ca
Back to top Go down
Solid-Sting-Tech
Admin

PostSubject: Reply   Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:03 am

Veiwed afro
Back to top Go down
LwoJX

PostSubject: Re: Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King   Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Looks like it's time for some commenting by Lwo himself Wink Well this is some badass gm app. Don't take it in a good way either :/ Thorn coudn't even comment on it because he is not as mean as I am. He likes to let me do all of the commenting because I am sexy liek that o.o. Anyways, on to the app. It's need much, much more details. It's so plain like a bbq snack wrap. You always have to ask them to add more bbq or else it just taste nasty! Now I'm getting hungry, & not for this app. Try again... well actually start over because it don't even look like you tryed No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King   Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin app of abc123kg or Dark King
Page 1 of 1