DBFN The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBFN The Next Generation

The Next Generation of DBZ

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CuDi's Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Areeb786

CuDi's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: CuDi's Gm app   CuDi's Gm app Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Key Areeb786
In game Name : CuDi

Experience: Level 10k gm in Dragon ball z Broken Bonds, played with Co-Leader verbs, Played with verbs in your test game. I dont have alot of experience but its because i have been playing byond for 4 years and i just started applying for gm this year. out of my 4 years of playing byond i play mostly dbz games.

Reason: I would like to be a Gm is because i have been playing byond for 4 years and they have been mostly DBZ games. In Dbz BB i have never abused my gm verbs, i would like to show you how good of a gm i can be. so i applied and made my app better than the last one.

I like this game because its thorngs game and his games are unique. They have there own moves and are never unfair. i know most of the people who play thorns game which make them more fun.

I hope this App was good. Like ice Cream

Email: flare.m@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

CuDi's Gm app
Page 1 of 1